Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Greetings!!

Because of Facebook, blogging sort of went AWOL.  I just assumed since I didn't read blogs like I used to neither did anyone else. So why take the time to add pictures and posts to both places.  But to Facebook's shock and amazement, not everyone wants to take part in that social craziness.

With that in mind and from the encouragement of a friend who is not part of Facebook madness, here is a new blog.  Pictures of my 4 children will not be shown, just because of too weird people roaming the blog-sphere.  So I will be sharing tidbits from my kitchen, garden, crafts, heart, decorating, and who knows what else :)

So, whenever you have a bored moment, be sure to stop by and see what's happening at the Zeigler Homestead!!

Blessings to ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from each of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...