Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wallpapering on a shoe string budget

 .50 cent wall border I found at a yard sale.  It's now hanging in one of my boy's bedroom.  What a difference it made to his room.  Plus, he loved it!!
The wall border on got on eBay for $10, and the wall paper I got from Hartville Marketplace for $4.99

Living on a budget and having nice things would be hard if it wasn't for yard sales and thrift stores.  Quite frankly, I don't mind at all.  I love visiting those places and find awesome bargains.  These pictures are proof that you don't need to spend an 'arm & leg' to make your home look great.

If you are ever in Hartville, Ohio be sure to check out the Marketplace.  The wallpaper store is booth #14.  All their border is $2.99 a roll, and wallpaper is $4.99 a roll.  What an awesome savings.

Blessings to ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from each of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...