Friday, June 29, 2012

An outhouse can & Around the yard


You are probably thinking this lady has gone nuts posting 2x's about trash cans.  Maybe a little but that's besides the point. haha    A while back I was needing a new trash can for the bathroom.  The old one was falling apart.  Someone bought my kids this gigantic barrel of cheese balls about the same time.  It makes a great trash can.  Very sturdy, don't think its going to fall apart anytime soon if ever unless one of my kids takes a baseball bat to it.

Here's what I did.  I sprayed it with Krylon cream, sprayed with Krylon periwinkle, then wrapped leftover wall border around it.  I attached it the same way you would a wall.  It matches my bathroom perfectly!!


Below are some pictures from around our yard.  Enjoy!
One of my favorite spots-A special place for our 2 small angels.


Happy Friday!!

I'm linking up with:






3 comments:

  1. I have seen some great posts on recycling - this is fantastic! We have to take a second look at the containers! I hope you have a blessed weekend,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, susie how do you do it??? How do you do everything??? Where do you get the time. your amazing.. Your just like your wonderful mother..

    Sharen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well like they say necessity is the Mother of invention. So I guess that is how I work. haha Thanks for stopping by! It was nice to see you Sunday. Enjoyed your song.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from each of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...