Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12 - Roof over my head









Today I am thankful for the little Cap Cod that we call home.  I've seen pictures of the havoc Tornadoes, Tsunamis, & Hurricanes have done.  Especially recently of what Hurricane Sandy brought to the eastern shore.  My little house might be a humble abode compared to some, but it feels like an unworthy mansion when so many people have lost theirs.

There's a roof up above me, I've a good place to sleep.
There's food on my table, and shoes on my feet.
You gave me Your love, Lord, and a fine family.
Thank you, Lord, for Your blessings on me.

2. I know I'm not wealthy and these clothes are not new,
I don't have much money, but Lord, I have You,
And to me You're all that matters tho' the world may not see.
Thank you, Lord, for Your blessings on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from each of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...