Monday, January 21, 2013

A New Year = A New Look

Good Evening friends!!

Ever since painting my kitchen "Gingerbread Spice" it has been a love/hate relationship.  And, well since I don't believe in hate, something had to change.  I can't change, I've tried so it will just have to be the kitchen :)
















After supper tonight I decided to start tackling the job of removing the wall paper.
It is going very quickly thanks to my clothes steamer.  Sure wish I'd had this when I was a kid peeling the paper off my mom's kitchen walls.  

Are you wondering what color/look I'm going to go with next?

Well you are just going to have to be satisfied with the contents of this box for now :)

But stay tuned because someday this year (LOL) I will let you see!!





Oops!!  How'd that picture get on here???  No more peeking!! Ya hear!!

Good night and stay warm!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from each of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...