Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I am back with Minor Changes

Good Evening or should I say Good Morning since it is 11:59 est. I have not burned the late night oil like this in a very long time. Its been a slow evening doing neglected things such as downloading pictures, editing pictures, reading a few blogs.  I haven't done any of that in a very long time and it feels good to be back at it. I didn't realized how much I've missed blog reading - some of you out there really know how to inspire, motivate, and encourage. I hope I can do the same for someone else.
It has been a long time since I wrote a post - not having internet other than our phones has kept that from happening.  Hopefully, I am back in the saddle of writing. Did you notice the title at the top of my blog? I am changing streams just a wee bit.  For some time now I've had a strong desire to share via pictures and writing things that will inspire, motivate, and point people back to the most essential place, Home. So many homes are broken, dysfunctional, haphazard, empty, lonely, hurting, etc...  I believe that in the heart of every individual is a desire to have a home. A place where love and beauty abound. A place where their soul and mind can find rest.  My goal is to tug at your heart strings and help to guide someone(s) to make where ever they are a home.  I'm no expert but I love all things homey. I love love and warmth and happiness. No doubt I will even learn things in this new chapter.
Is your home ready for Christmas? We are ready and waiting! Even Rancher Roo is feeling festive these days with his pretty ribbon :-) Next week!! My kids are excited and wondering if the things they want will be under the tree Christmas morning. I hope they are, but don't tell them!! 

Well that's all for tonight. We will be back soon!! 
Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I enjoy hearing from each of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...